This week’s podcast is all about answering questions from podcast listeners. We tackle five questions that really got me thinking or were asked more than once. I hope you get something out of the answers and if you have any questions feel free to reach out and let me hear them.
This week I chime in on:
- What do I think of new technology and software like Adobe’s Enhance and Resize software and how I plan on using it?
- Am I worried about Nikon going away?
- Where do I find inspiration?
- What do you do when you can’t think of anything to photograph?
- What is one thing every photographer should do?
As always, I hope you and yours are safe, and please remember to keep safe and wear your mask.
Gear used in the podcast
One of the questions I get asked frequently is what sort of equipment do I use to record my podcast. I have used a variety of equipment in the three years that I have been recording, but here is the current list of equipment that I am using. Also as an FYI and full disclosure, the links are affiliate links to Amazon.
Rode Procaster XLR microphone
Rode Boom Arm
Rode PSM Shockmount
All three Rode components a kit
Focusrite Scarlet 2i2
Adobe Audition (part of creative cloud subscription)
OWC Thunderbolt 3 dock