I was digging around on my computer and found a video I recorded a while back on how to use some of the tools in Lightroom’s Library Module to help you keep track of your photos. The goal of the video is to talk about some of the options that are around for you to use rather than focusing on one specific workflow. This particular video focuses more on the basics of the workflow so if you are familiar with the Library, you might find this a little basic. However, if you are new to Lightroom or just sort of fumbling your way around in the Library Module you might find something interesting. Over the course of the video, we talk about metadata, flags, colors, stars, collections and some basic ways to help you get some insights into your photography.
New Course at KelbyOne
- Are you asking yourself the right questions?
- Five projects for the week to keep you going when stuck at home.
- Become a better photographer by seeking out diversity in the photographs you look at
- Do you prefer to pick Junior Mints or Skittles when going to the movies and other thoughts on choices we make in photography
- Do you run a complaint department?
This website may use affiliate links. This means when you purchase something through links marked as affiliate links (usually noted by a *), I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products and services that I personally use or have tested.