I got a wonderful opportunity to do a guest post for the EverydayHDR website. I had been thinking about how some of the film development techniques that were used forever in film development are some of the roots for current day HDR practices. Blake was kind enough to let me share those thoughts over on his site. Check it out if you want to learn a little film development history and how that impacts our HDR photography today. You can read the article here.
- Discussing the concept of presets both in software and as a mindset for photographers
- Imitate, Influence, Inspire: Lessons from ‘Art and Fear’
- Key elements to thinking about your work as projects instead of images
- Keeping perspective before and after the click
- What can happen if you don’t revisit your work