I love when people are able to find unique ways to create art in the city. I was walking back to the hotel in Vancouver, BC and cut up through Yaletown and found this absolutely fun wall. Can’t wait to circle back and see the famous Pauls.
- Discussing the concept of presets both in software and as a mindset for photographers
- Imitate, Influence, Inspire: Lessons from ‘Art and Fear’
- Key elements to thinking about your work as projects instead of images
- Keeping perspective before and after the click
- What can happen if you don’t revisit your work