In this week’s podcast, we answer the top five questions I have been answering about printing or the past few months. If you listen to the podcast, you know I am a huge fan of printing, and so I am excited to be able to answer some of the common questions that I have been asked.
- What is the proper rendering intent to use to print my photograph?
- What is the best paper to use for my photograph?
- Should I let Photoshop/Lightroom manage my print or the printer?
- I have seen that Canon and Epson offer plug-ins for printing. Are the plug-ins worth printing with or not?
- When you switch papers or print the same image months later, how do you make sure that the prints are the same from day to day?
Hopefully, as you listen to the podcast, you can find the answers to some questions you might have. If you have other questions or want to follow up on something from the podcast, feel free to reach out and shoot me an email, and I’ll see if I can help out.
Gear used in podcast
One of the questions I get asked frequently is what sort of equipment do I use to record my podcast. I have used a variety of equipment in the three years that I have been recording, but here is the current list of equipment that I am using. Also as an FYI and full disclosure, the links are affiliate links to Amazon.
Rode Procaster XLR microphone
Rode Boom Arm
Rode PSM Shockmount
All three Rode components as kit
Focusrite Scarlet 2i2
Adobe Audition (part of create cloud subscription)
OWC Thunderbolt 3 dock