In the podcast this week, we are diving into some listener questions that have come in over the past few months. I grabbed five of the most common or more interesting questions that have come in and share my two cents on them.
- Do I have a favorite paper to print with?
- Do I have any tips on staying motivated?
- What is the difference between reading a photograph and looking at a photograph?
- How do I deal with a challenging photograph?
- Do I have a best or favorite photograph?
Also don’t forget that April 17-20 is the Photoshop Creativity Virtual Summit. A free week of classes on creativity and photoshop. You can register here.
Gear used in the podcast
One of the questions I get asked frequently is what sort of equipment do I use to record my podcast. I have used a variety of equipment in the years that I have been recording, but here is the current list of equipment that I am using. Also as an FYI and full disclosure, the links are affiliate links to Amazon.
Rode Procaster XLR microphone
Rode Boom Arm
Rode PSM Shockmount
All three Rode components a kit
Focusrite Scarlet 2i2
Adobe Audition (part of creative cloud subscription)
OWC Thunderbolt 3 dock