As COVID-19 continues to build in the USA, I thought I would use the podcast this week to share five things you can do with your stay at home time. These to-do items will work even if you aren’t stuck at home under quarantine. Still, these to-dos can help pass the time and improve your photography and photographic inspiration if you are at home.
- Read and do the work in one of your photography books you bought
- Inventory your camera gear for insurance and to do a keep, sell, donate, or shelf
- Make a viewing wall for looking at prints
- Make some new photography friends by reaching out to photographers you follow but haven’t connected with at some point
- Do a 10 for 10 project. You will just have to listen to learn what this is all about.
Gear used in podcast
One of the questions I get asked frequently is what sort of equipment do I use to record my podcast. I have used a variety of equipment in the three years that I have been recording, but here is the current list of equipment that I am using. Also as an FYI and full disclosure, the links are affiliate links to Amazon.
Rode Procaster XLR microphone
Rode Boom Arm
Rode PSM Shockmount
All three Rode components a kit
Focusrite Scarlet 2i2
Adobe Audition (part of creative cloud subscription)
OWC Thunderbolt 3 dock